Welcome to the National Arts Marketing Project Conference!
National Arts Marketing Project Conference
As people across the country seek ways to connect and find hope, your work bringing the arts to communities is vital. Many arts and culture organizations have been shifting and changing the ways they are delivering content, engaging communities, and inviting audiences to participate with them through different platforms. Who could have predicted the methods and strategies that have been activated in such a short and stressful time? And the only constant ahead is more change.
At Americans for the Arts, we too have been looking at new ways to support organizations, individuals and communities. While we miss meeting in person, we made the decision to move the National Arts Marketing Project Conference online in a new focused and streamlined format.
The virtual National Arts Marketing Project Conference provides ideas and tactics, strategies and inspiration to set the groundwork for surviving and thriving in the next 18-24 months. Join us as we explore the road ahead for arts marketing in 2021 and beyond.
What You’ll Get from this Conference:
- TWO days of programming content from field experts in social media, email marketing, audience development, fundraising, research, and much more.
- Access to session recordings for six months after the conference. Sessions will be available until June 30th, 2021*.
*Note: The 2020 National Arts Marketing Project Conference Keynote with Christine Sun Kim will only be available for 30 days from upload. The last day to access the Keynote Presentation is January 31st, 2021.
Register for the 2020 Virtual Conference
Learn more about why you should attend the 2020 conference.
View available resources
How to Register
- Select the product you would like to register for from this page by clicking on the green register tab found on each package from the options below.
- Once directed to the package page click the red REGISTER button found on the upper right hand side of the page below the Convention Banner.
- From there click the orange COMPLETE REGISTRATION NOW button.
- You will be directed to your cart and will use one of the following based on either an existing or new account with Americans for the Arts.
- If you have an existing account with Americans for the Arts click the LOG IN button, enter your username and password, and continue to check out.
- If this is your first time registering for an Americans for the Arts event: Click the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button. You will then be directed to the Americans for the Arts website. Follow the prompts to create an account. Once you have created your account, you must return to your cart on ArtsU to complete your registration for the event.
- Once you have logged in or created your account with Americans for the Arts, return to your cart on the registration page and complete the registration.
Please note: If you are an Americans for the Arts member and are not presented with the member rate, close all Americans for the Arts related internet browser windows, then click the LOG IN button to launch a new browsing session.
How to Access Live & On-Demand Content
- Visit the event agenda page to select your desired session for viewing.
- Select your desired session from the agenda list and click the red VIEW SESSION button.
- Once on the desired session page, locate the box on the right-hand side with the title of the session.
- Click on the box.
- Click the red ENTER LIVE EVENT IN PROGRESS or VIEW ARCHIVED RECORDING button - The session will automatically start playing in a new browser window.
Americans for the Arts extends its thanks to The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation for its support of the
2020 National Arts Marketing Project Conference.
A Very Special Thank You!
A very special thank you to the Arts Marketers Network Steering Committee who helped shape and inform our programming for the arts marketing field throughout the year:
Al Stilo, Aurora Theatre
Beth Prevor, HandsOn
Ceci Dadisman, Marketing Professional
Donna Walker-Kuhne, Walker Communications Group
Jill Jacobs, John W. Bardo Fine & Performing Arts Center
Julie Fossitt, City of Kingston
Dr. Keith Lee, Nonprofit and Arts Management Consultant
Mark Cardwell, Ohio Marketing Association
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Become a Sponsor
If you or your organization are interested in partnering with Americans for the Arts to support the 2020 National Arts Marketing Project Conference, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 202.371.2830 for sponsorship opportunity details.
Become an Advertiser
The National Arts Marketing Project offers your organization the chance to connect with arts marketing leaders and decisionmakers across the country. From engagement with attendees at the annual conference to web, email, and print advertising throughout the year, find a variety of visibility opportunities to promote your products and services.
Want to learn more? Email Nicole Goodman at email@example.com or call 202.371.2830 to start connecting with arts marketers!