Webinar Series: Arts Education: What You Need to Know
Recorded On: 09/18/2015
Webinar Series: "Arts Education: What You Need to Know"
Every year there are new buzzwords which affect our work. As part of National Arts in Education Week celebrations during the week of September 14-18, we will gather thought leaders to unpack these terms, where they came from, and their impact on our day to day work in arts education.
These daily 20 minute webinars will be released each day at 3:00pm ET for you to view on-demand.
To continue the conversation, join Jeff Poulin (@JeffMPoulin) and special guests for a twitter-chat from 8:00-9:00pm EST each day of the week by following the specified hashtag.
The topics include:
- Monday, September 14: Arts Integration (#ArtsIntegration)
- Tuesday, September 15, 2015: Creative Youth Development (#CYD)
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015: STEAM (#STEAM)
- Thursday, September 17, 2015: Arts Education Standards (#Standards)
- Friday, September 18, 2015: Creative Aging (#CreativeAging)
Be sure to register here for the webinars to receive the direct link, pre-reading materials and details for the follow up twitter-chat!