2021 National Arts Marketing Project Conference
- Registration Closed
The 2021 National Arts Marketing Project Conference is a focused and streamlined experience over December 7 and 8 offering insight into ideas and tactics, strategies and inspiration to set the groundwork for arts and culture organizations to survive and thrive in the next 18-24 months.
This package includes both of scheduled programming:
- TWO days of programming content from field experts in social media, email marketing, audience development, fundraising, research, and much more. With panel talks and hands-on workshops, learn the skills you need to be a better marketer. From the latest strategies to new technologies and innovations, this is the one-of-a-kind educational experience you’ve been looking for.
- NAMP values community, and you'll experience unique ways to connect with members of the national arts marketing community. Make long-lasting connections with some of the savviest marketers as you network, learn, and have some fun.
- Be inspired by an unrivaled roster of expert speakers, relevant content, and a variety of learning formats to imagine a brighter future. You'll leave reinvigorated by the new connections you'll make and inspired to utilize the latest marketing tools in your own arts marketing endeavors
- Access to session recordings for six months after the conference. Sessions will be available until June 30, 2022*.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
You must have an account with Americans for the Arts to register. If you do not have an account, click the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button. You will then be directed to the Americans for the Arts website to create your account. Once you have created your account, you must return to your cart on ArtsU to complete your registration for the event. Please see the below “How To Register” section for more details on registering.
Please note: If you are an Americans for the Arts member and are not presented with the member rate, close all Americans for the Arts-related internet browser windows, then click the green LOG IN button to launch a new browsing session.
Become a professional member of Americans for the Arts before you register and save on registration fees! Members at the $75 level or higher save on conference rates. Plus, your membership includes a year of connections with 6,000 arts leaders across the country and access to member-exclusive tools and resources, including more digital learning opportunities on ArtsU!
The Full List of Membership Benefits
ALREADY A MEMBER?
How to access your membership discounts:
1. Log in to AmericansfortheArts.org to confirm your membership status.
2. Head over to ArtsU. Your membership benefits will now be applied to any purchases you make.
3. Finally, pick the registration option of your choice!
WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER? You can become a member online or call us at 202.371.2830. Become a member before you register to take advantage of the discounts!
PROFESSIONAL MEMBER RATES
National Arts Marketing Project Conference Package:
In order to take advantage of the member rate, you must purchase a membership PRIOR to registering for the event. If membership is purchased after registering for the event, we will not be able to adjust registration rates retroactively.
National Arts Marketing Project Conference Package:
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register for the full live and on-demand event, please click the red REGISTER button on the upper right-hand side of this page and then press COMPLETE REGISTRATION NOW. From there, you will be directed to your cart. You must have an account with Americans for the Arts to register. If you have an account, click the LOG IN button, enter your username and password, and continue to check out. If you do not have an account, click the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button. You will then be directed to the Americans for the Arts website to create your account. Once you have created your account, you must return to your cart on ArtsU to complete your registration for the event.
By registering for this package, you agree to all of the Policies & Procedures and Code of Conduct for the 2021 National Arts Marketing Project Conference.
Please note: If you are an Americans for the Arts member and are not presented with the member rate, close all Americans for the Arts related internet browser windows, then click the LOG IN button to launch a new browsing session.
HOW TO ACCESS Live & ON-DEMAND CONTENT:
- Visit the event agenda page to select your desired session for viewing.
- Select your desired session from the agenda list and click the red VIEW SESSION button.
- Once on the desired session page, locate the box on the right-hand side with the title of the session.
- Click on the box.
- Click the red ENTER LIVE EVENT IN PROGRESS or VIEW ARCHIVED RECORDING button - The session will automatically start playing in a new browser window.
Should you need any assistance accessing the recording, please refer to our visual instructions on our "ArtsU Tech Support Page", or send us an email at email@example.com.
Americans for the Arts is committed to providing training and resources to support the arts and culture field, right now and through the long road of recovery ahead. If you are able, please consider making a donation today to sustain that work.