Branding for Artists Demystified: Are you doing it right?
About this Webinar
Artists, are you wondering how to define your unique brand and how to use it to promote your work to reach your big goals? This course will answer all of your questions about what your personal brand should be, why it’s important, and how to build your marketing confidence. Plus,you’ll learn that you’re already doing a lot of it right already!
In this 60-minute course, we’ll cover:
• what it means to have a personal brand as an artist
• how to find your brand voice
• how to genuinely and clearly write about yourself and your work
• finding confidence in your own unique story
• how to create strong visuals to support your story
• defining your ideal audience
• what exact marketing materials you need to support your brand
• And, most importantly, how to celebrate your unique vision and work to achieve success!
Go to the "Handouts" tab above and find "Define Your Brand in Three Steps" worksheet.
DELVE is an educational and coaching platform that helps artists and creatives tell their unique stories and establish a clear, genuine and powerful presence in the world: online, in person, and in writing. Our mission is to help you reach your biggest goals by creating community, to empower you to hone the professional skills you need to put your best work into the world, and to inspire each other to take action on projects that truly matter.
DELVE was founded by Kind Aesthetic, a creative agency run by two artists, Sara Jones, a painter, and Andrea Wenglowskyj, a photographer. They met in graduate school at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts Boston in 2004 and have been collaborating on projects to support artists ever since.