Comprehensive Marketing Planning Workshop
Recorded On: 09/06/2018
About this Webinar
September 5, 2018 at 3:00PM (ET)
The Comprehensive Marketing Planning Workshop centers on 10 steps marketers can use to produce comprehensive marketing plans. Plans all too often today are made ‘on the fly’ and under the duress. Well intentioned marketing activities often yield poor results when deep and thorough planning did not occur prior to implementation. By following these tried and true 10 steps, marketers will increase their potential for success.
The 10-steps covered include:
- Business Situation Analysis
- Target Market Effectiveness
- Communication Goals
- Tactical Marketing Mix Tools
- Marketing Budgets Execution and Evaluation
- Participants will learn the significance of the 10 steps presented and how to execute each one well.
- Participants will learn how to analyze a business situation and then prepare and propose marketing tactics and strategies.
- Participants will also learn how to measure and evaluate effectiveness.
Executive Director, Ohio Marketing Association
Mark Cardwell is the founder and executive director of the Ohio Marketing Association (OMA) a member-based nonprofit providing professional development, networking and employment opportunities for Ohio marketing professionals. A distinctive mission of OMA is to strengthen nonprofit impact through marketing education.
Mark has 20 + years of experience in arts marketing, operational leadership, executive level management, media sales and communications.
Mark has a long history of board level community service and has been recognized for his work with local and national awards.
Mark holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Columbus College of Art and Design.